Friday, October 4, 2013

Where is the Exact Match option in the Google keyword planner?

Well many of us out you may still find a little bit lost when it comes to using this fresh tool. The best advice I can give you would be to keep practicing. Here I include provided a screenshot from in the keyword planner to assist you to find that much loved option ouf ours.


How to Find the Exact Match option in Keyword Planner Screenshot:

 

 



As you can easily see in this image, all you should do is to first click the crayon or pencil the place that the small red arrow points.
Then check tag the "Exact Match" option the place that the second and even bigger arrow shows, right above the time period match.

Review: It's as simple as that. Personally, (I understand its weird.. ) I almost dont see a positive change in the "Broad Match" compared to the "Exact Match" like we use to get in the heritage google keyword tool previously.

I remember carrying out some research and an exact match giving myself 390 monthly searches, could render from time to time even 12000 wide-ranging monthly searches. Nowadays while using the planner, it seems just like the numbers are way way to close to each other. I have no idea if at all just me, or is it a bug, or it can be calculated differently.

What about you? Do you observe the exact match option as being a useful one while planning your advertising campaigns or your strategic content creation?

No comments:

Post a Comment